Biotek Mixing Colours
LIP MIXING COLOURS are pure pigments and can be added in small quantities to either the lip pigments to
1. Make additional tonalities
2. Control the warmth of the colour
3. To lighten and cool a colour
LIP MIXING PIGMENTS
435- Bright Red: An organic pigment that delivers brightness to the pigment
433- Orange: An inorganic pigment that delivers warmth to the pigment
431- White: A transparent white, which can be further diluted with biocolour Dilutenet in a 50/50 ratio to create a natural looking highlight above the upper lip.
N.B. THIS TECHNIQUE REQUIRES ADVANCED TRAINING
BROW MIXING COLOURS are pure pigment and can be added in small quantities to the pigments to:
1. Create additional tonalities of colour
2. Neutralise the impact of skin undertone on an implanted pigment
3. Neutralise the impact of excessive pressure during the implantation process
4. Mixing colours can also be applied over an existing enhancement to colour correct it
432-YELLOW : is used to
1. Create additional tonalities of colour in the light to medium brow series
2. Neutralise the skin undertone on the light to medium brow series
3. Neutralise the impact of excessive pressure during a procedure
4. Used neat to colour correct purple eyebrows (N.B. This may take 2-4 treatments due to the molecular structure and the colour of is trying to neutralise
5. Use 4 drops with 1 drop Mineral red to colour correct grey eyebrows – 2 applications
434- MINERAL RED is used with 1 drop to 4 drops of yellow to colour correct grey eyebrows
512- GREEN is used to
1. Create additional tonalities of colour in the eyebrow series, to cool down the brow colour
2. Create sage and olive green eyeliner colours when mixed with dark brown pigments
436- BLACK is used to alter the tonality and depth of colour in pigments only use 1-2 drops cautiously!
433-ORANGE is used to neutralise pigments in th dark series, only use 1 drop if you don’t want to end up with salmon brows over 2 years!
EXTENSIVE COLOUR CORRECTION TRAINING IS ADVISED WHEN CORRECTING OLD PMU, IT IS SOMETIMES EASIER TO REMOVE PROPERLY WITH LASER OR GLYCOLIC ACID AND TO START A FRESH RATHER THAN TO KEEP SATURATING THE SKIN WITH MORE AND MOE PIGMENT!!!
Showing all 2 results